JOB Openings for the position of Senior Facility Coordinator
- Day-to-day management of site, including supervising and monitoring of contractors and artisans.
- Liaising with Clients, Subcontractors and other Operations Staff.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- Scheduling of facilities maintenance activities.
- Writing of weekly and monthly reports to the head of Operations.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety practice in work place.
- Maintaining excellent and effective working relationships with the client and his representatives.
- Supervision and monitoring of site labor force and subcontractors.
- Daily planning and follow up of all site works.
- Daily follow up of contractor material and man power supply.
- Daily reporting of all site activities involving all trades and flow of materials, equipment and man power.
- Participate in Contractors’ Kick Off meetings.
- Providing and maintaining a safe workplace, equipment, tools and systems.
- Ensuring all workers and supervisors are aware of hazards in the workplace as well As the precautions necessary for their protection.
- Providing the necessary training to protect workers’ safety and health before they commence a new job.
- Taking necessary precautions to ensure that other persons are not exposed to health risks due to the activities of the workplace.
- Ensure all safety signage on site are in place, observed and respected.
- Ensuring adherence to project drawings and specifications.
- BSc/HND in Engineering or Estate Management or equivalent.
- Candidate must be computer literate with good reporting skills.
- Candidate should be able to work well under pressure and be attentive to supervision.
- Candidate must be have good communication skill and must be able to manage interpersonal relationships.
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.