Sales Manager Job offer in an International Holiday Company: An International Holiday Company is seeking for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position of a Sales Manager in Lagos State Nigeria.
- • Excellent negotiation and persuasive skill and exceptional customer service delivery.
- • Enthusiastic and goal driven.
- • Provide on-the-ground support for sales consultants as they generate leads and close new deal.
- • Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- • Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong present.
- • Must be willing to travel to other locations, town and outside country if need be.
- • Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representative.
- • Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- • Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- • Maintains national sales staff work results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- • Sales Manager that can sell the Company products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- • Developing a good relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- • Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- • Being a team player by contributing to the team effort related to the result as needed.
- • Identifying the prospect needs and being able to provide a solution to such needs.
- • Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- • Strong business sense and proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- • Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
Qualification / Skills
- Presentation skills.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, motivational, managing, developing, coaching for the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target.
- Proficiency in English.
- Team worker and Team player.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner, great adaptability to change and passion for sales.
- Ability to meet target and work under pressure.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Quality management and leadership skills.
- Successful previous experience in sales as a sales manager or senior sales representative.
- Strong communication skills.
- Creating and implementing a sales plan (monthly).
- Consistently meeting set target and exceed target.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Analyzing sales data
Education and Experience
Requirements for the Job Application;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Two to three years of experience as sales manager.
- Three to five years of sales experience.
- Proven track record of positive sales performance.
How to Apply for the position of a Sales Manager;
- All Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the JOB Title as subject of the email.
- All Application for the Job opening should be submitted on or before the 20th day of March, 2020.