Job Role: Project Manager (Construction)
· A degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Business Administration, or any other relevant field
· Five years Proven work experience as a, Operations Manager, Operations Supervisor, Project coordinator, Project Manager in Construction
· Knowledge of project management techniques and methods
· Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
· Market and Industry Knowledge
· Proficient in Ms Suite, MS Project, Ms Planner, or other project management tools (e.g. Airtable, Monday, Trello).
· Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
· Breaks projects into doable actions and sets timeframe
· Achieves Project Objectives (Delivering on-time, within scope, budget with excellent quality)
· Assign tasks to internal teams and assists with schedule management
· Manage project progress and handles any issues that arise
· Ensures standard process and procedures are followed by all team members from project inception to completion.