Influential Nigerian clergyman, Apostle Johnson Suleman, the General-Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, has narrated how a church member of his somehow teleported from France to Germany without getting on an airplane.
According to the God’s servant, the man in question does not have a boarding pass, nor a plane ticket other than the voice of God in his ears.
Apostle Suleman added that the man was asked to go to an airport in Germany and join a queue of passengers flying to France.
However before it got to his turn, Suleman said “God” directed his spiritual son to go to the toilet. While in the toilet, “God” asked him to pray and speak in tongues. Upon opening his eyes, he was in the toilet of an airport in France.
Watch the VIDEO Below;
Read Also: 👇
- “Gay Jesus” Movie Featured On Netflix — Omokri And Suleman reacts, urge Christians to boycott Netflix’s App (Complete Story)
- Nigerian Government Wants To Kill A Man For Blasphemy, Yet Pardons Terrorists – Apostle Suleman
- Aisha Yesufu, Sam Adeyemi, 2face, others react after being sued over nationwide #EndSARS protests
- Nigerian Govt reportedly using DSS and Police to arrest #EndSARS Protest frontliners (Full Story Here)
- Data Cost Will Be Reduced From N1,000 To N390 Per GB — FG Announces (Memo)