Fresh JOB Vacancies for role of Mechanization Specialist in Agriculture Industry: Located at Lagos State, Nigeria.
- At least 8 years’ experience in the agriculture sector is essential with proven experience in sales and marketing of agricultural machinery and/or vehicles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering or Agribusiness with some understanding of water management.
- Have in-depth knowledge on soil, water, vegetation and compatibility with mechanization technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of latest mechanization technologies, trends and best practices in the agriculture industry.
- Network of contacts with mechanization technology providers and manufacturers.
- Strong business understanding of the dealer environment including knowledge of distribution and technical knowledge of agricultural machinery.
- Proven track record in planning, implementing, and promoting farm mechanization projects, plans or programs.
- Strong team leader with proven field operations management experience.
- Strong administrative and organization skills, commitment, attention to detail and strong forward planning skills.
- Hands on approach to work, with the ability to deliver on deadlines in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment, with minimal or no supervision.
How To Apply: Kindly forward CV to Recruitment@phillipsoutsourcing.net using job role as subject of your mail.