Just because something isn’t happening for you right now doesn’t mean it will never happen. You never know what’s just around the corner. Keep going. Your time will come.
Here are the Ten (10) Bits of Advice for Someone Going into 2021 Unemployed:
- Show your humility, not your frustration.
- Never forget: 2020 was a tough year for everyone, endeavor to improve your storytelling skills.
- Don’t network. Ask people what they’re working on instead.
- Remember, you only need one yes.
- You’re doing the best you can.
- Ring old bosses for advice.
- Help another person who is unemployed.
- Spend a day at a homeless shelter as a reset.
- Add extra skills in your free time with certifications.
- The person who interviews you has been where you are, so show your drive.
Dear esteemed reader, dream it, wish it and do it. Start showing up and work because not believing in thyself is synonymous to denying that you’re existing.