Mondays – Saturdays
Salary – 80,000 – 120,000
· B.Sc./HND in Accounting, Economics or any related field of study
· 2 years minimum working experience
· Previous working experience in the supermarket industry
· Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
· Awareness of business trends
· Familiarity with financial accounting statements
· Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
· Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
· Advanced MS Excel skills
Location – Ota, Ogun State
Interested and qualified candidates can send their CVs (in MS Word) to email@example.com using the job role applied for as the subject of the mail.
NB: Only suitable candidates will be contacted
A major player in Lubricant production located in Anambra State needs an Accounting Officer who would be in charge of taxation issues and intercompany reconciliations.
The preferred candidate must have B.Sc or HND in Accountancy with a minimum of 3years post NYSC working experience in Finance & Accounts of any structured organization.
He/she must be residing in Anambra State or its environs.
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application closes this Friday 18-09-20. Only candidates that meet expectations would be contacted. Interview is scheduled on 25/09/20.