JOB Openings [Slot: 8 Openings] at Avant Halogen for the position of Account Officer (Direct Sales Agents) to be paid N60,000 monthly.
- Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance. We are recruiting for professional sales staff across Nigeria on behalf of a top company in the insurance sector.
- Lagos State
- Gombe State, and
- Nasarawa State.
Job Description for Account Officer (Direct Sales Agents) at Avant Halogen:
- To supervise sales of telecom products from.
- To manage relationship with partners (such as Banks etc.)
- To carry out other assignment as assigned to you.
- To generate sale revenue by meeting sales targets/goals as per agreed terms.
Job Responsibility for Account Officer (Direct Sales Agents)
- Seek out new prospects and develop clientele base via networking.
- Promotes products and services to existing and prospective clients by utilizing available resources.
- Work with prospects through the sales process; understand customer needs; handle objections and close business deals.
- Addresses client inquiries, ensuring their needs are consistently met.
Requirements for Account Officer (Direct Sales Agents) Job Offer:
- Relevant first Degree in any course.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to reason critically.
- Excellent teaming and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to be self-driven, passionate, with a high level of enthusiasm.
- Good business acumen.
- Good numerate skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
- Account Officers (Direct Sales Agents) with experience in banking sector.
Job Experience for Account Officer (Direct Sales Agents) at Avant Halogen:
- 1 – 3 years.
- Age limit: 28.
Salary: N60,000 monthly.
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Account Officers” with the respective state of interest i,e Account Officer Lagos,Account Officer Abuja etc
Application Deadline: 15th April, 2020.