Urgent Vacancy – A manufacturing company located in Osogbo is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Account/Inventory Officer
Location: Osogbo, Osun State Nigeria.
- Manage and Account for sales order and dispatch of finished goods to customer.
- Received and maintain record inventory of raw materials and packaging material from suppliers.
- Issued inventory for production and maintain record of it.
- Receive and maintain record of finished goods from Production.
- Manage the warehouse of inventories and ensure safety.
- Manage petty cash in the factory
- Perform other task as may be assigned by his superior from time-to-time.
Requirements for the Account/Inventory Officer Job Vacancies;
- A minimum of HND/Bsc in Accounting, and any other business related course.
- 1-3 years core experience in Accounting or Inventory work duties.
- Resident of Osun state is an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be 100% safety conscious.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
Application Closing Date: 7th October, 2020.
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Applicant should be available for immediate resumption.