The management of a New International NON Governmental Organization invites qualified candidates all over the country for an immediate job placement for the positions below.
- Executive Director.
- Program Coordinator.
- Project Manager.
- Director of Special Initiatives.
- Associate Director.
- Administrative Assistant.
- Office Manager.
- Human Resources Manager.
- Information Technology Manager.
- Donor Relations Manager.
- Director, Public Policy/Advocacy.
- Grants and/or Contracts Manager.
- Youth Engagement Advisor.
- Monitoring And Evaluation Officer.
- Family Shelter Director.
- Team Leader.
- Case Manager.
- Residential Living Assistant.
- Social Workers.
- Special Events Coordinator.
1. Applicants must possess minimum B.Sc, HND, OND, or NCE, in related fields. ( M.Sc in related fields in an added advantage)
2. Applicants must be ready and willing to attend interview and 2 days training workshop in Bauchi, if shortlisted.
3. Applicants must be creative, innovative, focus and goal oriented.
4. Applicants must be computer literate and must be able to use mobile technologies.
5. Applicants must be willing to travel outside the states or country for Humatarian trips and trainings, should the need arises.
6. Only available candidates should apply.
7. Successful candidate can work part time or full time with the company regardless of their location.
8.Applicants must have at least two years working experience
Note; minimum salary is #256,000 – #500,000
Interested candidates should send their CV And Cover Letter via firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly Note That, Job title should be Subject of the Mail. Applications started from 25th December 2019 to 10th February, 2020. For enquiries call: 09075521566
VISION AND MISSION:
VISION; To be the primary support and platform for a civil society represented by a global community of informed, empowered and committed NGOs that fully participate with the UN in decision-making and programs leading to a better world, a world of economic and social justice.
MISSION; To Facilitate through various means the development of a dynamic and informed world-wide NGO community able to influence policies and actions at all levels of the United Nations.
A. Improve NGOs accessibility and presence at all levels of the United Nations
B. Enhance the effective engagement of NGOs with the United Nations
C. Strengthen the dialogue between the United Nations and Non-governmental organizations
D. Engage NGOs to work together on issues of common interest
E. Education / Capacity Development
F. Work in partnership with UN civil society focal points
G. Advocate on the Principles and Goals that NGOs and United Nations share.